on 19 March 2015
I love these gems, the quality,colour and sparkle is very good. Arrived quickly which was good as I required more stones to finish the gift I was working on. Price is a little more than others on the market. so I tend to use these for smaller projects and more special gifts for friends and family. will order more in the futue so I do recomend.
on 22 July 2014
I added these to a cushion that I made to order. The theme of the cushion was fairies, so these were just perfect. Once fixed they were sparkly and looked lovely when the light hit them. Very pleased and would reorder.
on 18 May 2014
no where near enough for what I needed (which i didn't relise till they came my fault) I didn't want to pay too much so got some more elsewhere. Excellent delivery and quality products.
on 27 August 2014
They are varied sizes and mostly don't fit the heat wand the glue isnt good enough will be going back to swarovski you do get what you pay for sorry not good enough for what I need
on 20 August 2014
This was my first time buying these items so have learnt from experience. The pyramid silver studs are also small but it would b useful to know his many are in a packet.
on 12 March 2014
There lovely and small just what I wanted and they stuck really well onto my daughters converses ... Delighted with them would recommend
on 23 January 2016
Ready good quality easy to use with the tool and apparently has the right amount of sparkle.will buy more of various colours
on 23 November 2015
Wonderful crystal beads, just what I wanted to decorate Christmas baubles, really sparkle when the light hits them.
on 15 February 2014
smaller than expected. may have been my miss understanding. How ever will be able to use. Colour as expected. okay
on 20 February 2014
Its beautiful sparkling as I expected it to be. Great quality. I'm a proffesional milliner I use it a lot.

See one answered question