Learn the blueprint that has made Helmut Klein almost $100,000 in downloads, royalties and DJ fees in a few short years.
Do you want to make a lucrative career out of your passion for producing, DJ'ing or running a record label?
In this quick guide to getting started in the business of dance music production, 15 year veteran Helmut Klein (not his real name for contractual reasons) dishes the inside info on -
- Everything you need to set up a home studio, including the recommended computer, software and monitoring speakers
- How to get yourself signed to a label
- How to start your own label
- How to promote yourself to get recognised
- Production Tips
- Ways to monetize your music production such as producing sample packs
- How to become a DJ - from selecting the right gear to learning to DJ to getting yourself noticed
- Resources page with links