EA SPORTS Active 2 with Total Body Tracking will feature an innovative wireless control system powered by motion sensors in leg and arm straps that provide complete freedom of motion. Additionally, it will feature a heart rate monitor that provides constant on-screen monitoring, allowing users to capture intensity and optimize performance over time. Users will be able to track and share their workout data online through automatic uploading from their online connected console to their personalized EA SPORTS Active profile. EA SPORTS Active 2 with Total Body Tracking will make working out simple, fun and effective wherever you are.
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitor - Track your heart rate on screen in real-time with the innovative EA Sports Active heart rate monitor to capture intensity and optimize performance over time. The heart rate monitor sits comfortably on your left forearm and does not require a chest-strap.
- Wireless Motion Tracking - The EA Sports Active 2 Total Body Tracking wireless system uses motion sensors in leg and arm straps to register movement and provide complete freedom of motion. Exercise hands-free and customize your workout with your own fitness equipment!
- Take Your Workout Online - Track your progress on the web via the EA Sports Active online global community. EA Sports Active 2 tracks your fitness data online via automatic uploads to your online profile and allows you to share your data and connect with other users through workout groups - all while reaching your own personal fitness goals.
- 70+ Exercises and Activities - Create unlimited customizable workouts with over 70 exercises and activities to choose from, including foundational exercises like squats, lunges, and bicep curls and fun fitness activities such as mountain boarding, basketball, and boxing.
- Enrol in the 9-Week Program - Designed by certified
Exercising with video games has become all the rage in recent years, but if you're serious about your health EA Sports Active 2 is the most fit for purpose. Using the latest motion sensing technology, this new version of the best-selling fitness program comes complete with new leg and arm straps and a heart monitor to track every element of your workout.
Sports Active 2 supports all three motion control systems
| Bundled leg and arm straps help with many exercises |
| Use the heart rate monitor to track your progress |
| David Beckham is the "brand ambassador" for the game |
For the first time you can even share your workout data via the online hub and check to see how your progress compares to friends and family. You can swap tips, become part of a regular workout group and swap messages to help you stay motivated.
In the workouts themselves you can take advantage of a new three-part, nine week program or customise your own regime using more than 70 individual exercises. Whatever your needs you can be sure this is the healthiest video game you've ever played. Key Features
- Full Surveillance: Total body tracking no matter which console you own, with an innovative mixture of motion controls, custom peripherals and classic workout techniques.
- Added Extras: Only EA Sports Active 2.0 comes bundled with its own heart rate monitor, to provide a constant onscreen update of your performance.
- Group Activity: Join the online Active community and track your fitness data via automatic uploads. Join an online group and see how your progress compares to your friends.
- Varied Exercise: Use more than 70 exercises to design your own fitness program or take advantage of the new 9-week program designed by professional trainers.
- Controlling Motion: Works with the Wii remote motion controls and Xbox 360 Kinect systems.
Nike Low Impact Starter Pack DLC now available for EA SPORTS Active 2
This new two-week workout program is available for purchase now for all connected PlayStation 3 users. This downloadable content will offer 6 new exercises and a two-week low impact program to keep your workouts fresh and engaging.
Outfit your in-game avatar with Nike branded clothes and shoes, and work out in a Nike inspired exercise space. Earn an exclusive trophy for completing this workout program!
All-new two-week program focusing on low impact exercises to keep you challenged and engaged! This downloadable content is available through a connected console.
6 new exercises:
- Front Shoulder Raises
- Narrow Shoulder Raises
- Alternating High Knee Reverse Lunges
- Alternating Cross Over Lunges
- Alternating Arm and Leg Lifts
- Windshield Wipers Sony Move hardware is not required for use of this product
About the Developer: EA Canada
EA's largest development studio is responsible for some of the biggest brands for EA Sports, including the FIFA series, NBA Live, NHL and SSX. They have also just taken over the Fight Night franchise. Their offices employ over a thousand staff, with three separate production studios.