on 25 May 2011
I use this for my daughter who has eczema, it doesn't help her skin, but it doesn't effect her skin as most so called sensetive skin bubble baths do. So it allows her to have a bubble bath, with out agrivating her condition.
on 17 April 2011
My 2yr old has patches of eczema that flare up every once in a while so was looking for a regular bath addative to help. Feel that this is the best on offer as most of the others don't make bubbles for the bath. My 2 wee ones have a great time with the bubbles and it leaves their skin feeling really soft. Really good for the tiny tots!
on 16 June 2014
Not just for kids, great for adults too and does not leave the bath oily so safe for when getting out the bath.
on 25 February 2013
ooooh bubbles that didnt irritate my tot as much as other bubbles do . bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble lol
on 22 September 2014
I brought this because my son has mild eczema but I really wanted him to have a foam bath, but this barely foams, you have to use so much so get even a bit of foam which disappears within minutes. This may be due to our moderately hard water in Berkshire but I won't be buying again.
on 6 February 2014
this product does what it says moisturises it lasts a long time and certainly foams. Excellent for children and very good for adults as well. This promotion price was 5 star as was the delivery time.
on 31 July 2014
Its fine. Bubbles go quite quickly but when they're there they're fun for baby to play with (and try to eat). Seems gentle on the skin but doesn't moisturise like I thought it would. It seems to run out quite quickly too. I would still buy again.

UPDATE:
It's actually better than I had originally thought. After using it for a few months now I realised that you don't need to put as much as I had been doing. If you use the shower head to froth up the bubbles, a little goes a long way. Wish it was more moisturising but it doesn't dry up his already-dry-skin which is what I would prefer.
on 21 August 2014
This is a really good bubble bath for kids which also moisturises the skin. As it is non-oily you can wash their hair with this in the bath too so it's a double win.
on 5 March 2015
We were recommended this by another parent whose child has mild eczema, like our 15 month old son does. You shake to activate which I think an older child will enjoy doing and pour it in. It hasn't got any smell to it and foams up nicely making lots of bubbles to play in the bath with. I wouldn't say it leaves his skin soft but at the same time it doesn't dry him out as much as other bubble baths do. I will keep buying unless I find something else that helps his skin more. The amount of bubbles it produces is a winner though.
on 22 October 2011
My grandaughter suffers from very sensitive skin which meant wearing certain types of material brought her out in rashes etc. Having tried the bath milk her skin condition has dramatically improved and she can now wear things that were impossible for her to wear in the past.
She's a lot happier and so are we. I have no hesitation in recommending this product as it's helped no end.