Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Aug 2010 18:14:53 BDT
lovetoread says:
I am still in debate weather to get an e-book. The thing is that I like to have the book in my hands and turning the pages. You all know what I mean.
So could anyone give me any advice about the decision I should make. I am also running out of shelf space.
Hopefully you can.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Aug 2010 19:02:03 BDT
black-cats says:
BOOK !!! Never liked e-books. If you run out of shelf space do what i do and build more shelves !!! Problem then solved.

Posted on 29 Nov 2010 14:00:01 GMT
Rockchick says:
I have an amazon kindle app on my phone (free) and i have downloaded some of the free books on amazon, but havent actually read them yet, much prefer real books

Posted on 1 Dec 2010 16:36:14 GMT
I. Vazquez says:
I love my kindle! I got mine before the summer this year from the states, as they were not out yet here in the UK, and every day since I have had it I have fallen in love with it more and more.... It is great to carry, does not weight much at all, it is thin and fits perfectly in all my bags. Best thing is that when in a crowded bus or train, where you have to stand and hold on to the bars, you can just pass the pages by the click on a button with the same hand you are holding your e-book. It is great! Your books are downloaded instantly and it can hold more than 3,000 books... I would really like to see a home with a room big enough to hold so many books (apart from a library). I decided to purchase mine since I ran out of space in my flat, not shelves, but space in general to put up more shelves. Yes, I do miss real books, and the feel to flicking a page... but this is definitely much more comfortable when you have to travel every day into work. I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Posted on 9 May 2011 08:57:33 BDT
M. D. Smart says:
I have a Kindle; its a great little piece of kit and I enjoy using it. However I only use it for out-of-print books or huge doorstop paperbacks which are uncomfortable to hold. Nothing will ever match the feel of a real book in your hands, and I always prefer the actual book where possible.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb5526474)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  19 Aug 2010
Latest post:  9 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse Novels)
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse Novels) by Charlaine Harris (Hardcover - 4 May 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (198)