- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (1 Sept. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749436867
- ISBN-13: 978-0749436865
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 683,536 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
E-Tivities: The Key to Active Online Learning Paperback – 1 Sep 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Teachers are likely to find the book accessible, and anything which encourages them to try out the e-learning medium, and emphasizes the educational benefits of communication, is to be applauded. There are some great nuggets in E-tivities.' - Innovations in Education and Teaching International
'Another classic how-to book from an expert in the field. This book will provide ideas and stimuli to online tutors everywhere. It is a hype-free zone, full of practical, tried and tested approaches to engaging learners in online discussion.' - Professor Robin Mason
‘E-tivities really is a marvellous handbook. A practical guide to the new e-learning, it takes the angst out of online tutoring and provides a much-needed comfort zone. E-tivities is the craft of e-moderating made easy.’
About the Author
Professor Gilly Salmon works as an academic member of the Centre for Information and Innovation at the Open University Business School in the UK. A well-known pioneer of online teaching, she also trains and consults for a wide range of commercial organisations. She is author of the best selling E-moderating: The Key To Teaching and Learning Online now also published by RoutledgeFalmer.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is just as good, outlining activities which, through action research techniques, stimulate online learning.
I'd recommend this book to anyone working in the field of online learning - there are lots of great practical ideas and I'll certainly be putting them to use in my work.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Open & Distance Learning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies