- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Hay House UK (13 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781803064
- ISBN-13: 978-1781803066
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (480 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,055 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality Paperback – 13 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
[This] book is beyond spectacular. It's funny, uplifting, delightful, and profound. (Christiane Northrup, MD bestselling author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom)
I absolutely love this book. Pam has combined a writing style as funny as Ellen DeGeneres with a wisdom as deep and profound as Deepak Chopra's. (Jack Canfield co-creator of the New York Times bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series)
The hottest self-help book of the moment. (Stylist magazine)
Do not walk past this book - it could change your life. (Viv Groskop, Red magazine)
It topped the New York Times' bestseller list for eight weeks and is set to capture the public's imagination here. (The Daily Express)
Never did I imagine that simply changing my mindset could have such a positive effect on the way I eat. (The Daily Express)
Writing with wit and warmth, and an absolute determination to help us alter our limited ways of thinking, Pam Grout invites us to prove to ourselves that the universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating! (Cygnus Review)
If you need some motivation to re-commit to your health goals, this book could give you a much-needed boost. (Body Fit magazine)
About the Author
Pam Grout is the author of 15 books, three plays, a television series and two iPhone apps. She writes for People magazine, Cooking Light, The Huffington Post, and her travel blog, www.georgeclooneyslepthere.com.
Find out more about Pam and her out-of-the-box take on life at her sometimes-updated website: www.pamgrout.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Maybe it was the scientific element to it, maybe it was down to the fact I am a firm believer in Quantum physics and the idea of parallel universes, but something went click.
I did the first experiment with excellent results, did the second with excellent results, and the sat there with a scrap of paper and did myself a five year plan. I put on this scrap of paper how I wanted my life to be in five years. Within three weeks of doing this I had two of the five things, one of which was definitely the FP giving me a huge helping hand.
This book really brings home that all we as people need to do is plug ourselves in, because our consciousness creates our reality... we think it, therefore somewhere we have created it, and all we need to do is reach it. And once we have our focus, suddenly things come to us that help us get to where we want to be.
I have never gone back to do the other experiments because I had all the proof I needed.
I now rave about this book and recommend it to everyone.
For many who have recently discovered the LOA or give it a go and it does not seem to work, the questions are:
1. 'how does it work?'. This book does approach that aspect quite well. A lot of the stuff out there like E & J Hicks can seem a bit 'hairy fairy' to most. A little like maybe coming from another planet or taking an hallucinogenic might help understand it, to most. But this book, gave us a fairly down to earth, quantum physics/scientific explanation of how and why this should work. Apart from some of the personal leanings Grout used which I personally often found a bit too far removed from the actual content in the chapter in which it was included and her repeated PR attempts for her self-help course or website, the content was easy to read, understand and gave you more of a reason to believe it is possible, even for the skeptics out there. It was an enjoyable read on the whole and gave a very plausable evaluation of the facts.
2. 'why doesn't it work for me? or what am I doing wrong?'. Yet again, another publication from someone who has clearly read heavily about the subject and has put their explanation to paper.Read more ›
It’s God, the universe, miracles, fun, laughter, disbelief, and most of all magic. If the universe is the magician, then Pam Grout is certainly the universe’s assistant.
The author doesn’t waste her time debating the merits of the Law of Attraction. Instead, she lets you feel the power by taking part in nine experiments. You will feel the power, and it will knock a smile onto that face.
In one of the experiments I told the universe to show me rabbits. In the second experiment I wanted a clear sign on whether or not I should continue to work with a client who was creating bad energy for me. In the third experiment I asked for somebody to hand me a free book.
My wife and I were shopping for Christmas presents. We were in a shop called Peacocks when I saw this huge row of bunny rabbit slippers. The universe was listening. I sent a text message to my sister asking for the shoe size of my niece. She didn’t return my message and so I took a punt and bought a pair that I thought would fit.
After returning home I received a text message from my sister. The slippers were too small. I remember leaving them on the side of the couch, and asked my wife to return them the next day.
A few hours later my wife was involved in a Skype call with the same client that gave me bad energy (we shared the same client). My wife was getting visibly upset. As her frustration grew, so did my anger and resentment towards the client. It was my sign. The universe had once again come through for me. I would end my relationship with the client.
Whilst my wife was still talking to the client, I sat down at the kitchen table and flipped open my laptop. I checked my e-mail. In my inbox were two e-mails that were interesting to me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good book, great ideas, nothing happened yrt for me😷😷😷😷😱😱😱😰😰😰it might do for uou. Who knows...Published 7 days ago by Cristiane Cataldo
E2 is an amazing book, definitely a must read, it has changed my life, I'll be forever thankful to Pam GroutPublished 14 days ago by Brooke TURNBULL
Not too keen on this book. If you are new to LOA you might find it humorous and like it. But if you have been reading about LOA for a while, there is nothing new here for you.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is an excellent book, and I will immediately try to get hold of the sequel, E-Cubed.
It is well-written, inspiring and humorous. Read more