From the Back Cover
E-Business and E-Commerce Management
What approach to e-business strategy should you follow?
How much do you need to invest in e-business?
Which processes should be your priorities?
Written in an engaging and informative style, E-Business and E-Commerce Management explores these questions, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to navigate today’s fast-paced world of continuous technological development.
In this fifth edition of his bestselling text, leading authority Dave Chaffey brings together the most recent academic thinking and professional practice. Covering all aspects of e-business including strategy, digital marketing and supply chain management, E-Business and E-Commerce Management gives you the benefit of:
- A structured approach to planning, implementing, assessing and improving e-business strategy for all types of organization.
- The latest on managing e-business security and cutting edge e-marketing techniques such as social media and search engine optimization.
- Case studies of technology leaders such as Dell, Facebook and Google, as well as start-ups and small businesses.
- Real-life interviews with professionals who describe their e-business strategies.
- A companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/chaffey, hosting a wide range of student learning resources, and materials for instructors.
Whether you’re an undergraduate or postgraduate student studying e-business and e-commerce, or a business manager, E-Business and E-Commerce Management is the essential text to help you keep pace with technology, strategy and implementation.
‘This book keeps getting better and better with every version. It is fast becoming the de facto standard for e-business and e-commerce – for both faculty and students.’
Ben Clegg, Aston Business School
‘This text provides a strong strategic framework to help students understand this fast-moving subject, as well as a useful guide to practical analysis.’
Mette Præst Knudsen, University of Southern Denmark
Dave Chaffey (www.davechaffey.com) is an e-business consultant and visiting lecturer on e-business courses at the University of Warwick and Cranfield School of Management.
About the Author
Dave Chaffey is an e-business consultant and visiting lecturer on e-business courses at Warwick University and Cranfield School of Management.