on 18 February 2012
This is a great workout resistance band - it's colour coded and the packet says that this purple one is for people who regularly use resistance bands. I'm a woman in my 40s and although I'm fairly new to using resistance bands (for Pilates) I find it just right - not too tough, and not too weak.

It's also a good length, I can wrap it around both hands at least once for all the exercises I use it for (a previous other-brand band was too short and slipped out of sweaty hands!). Definitely worth the slightly higher price tag than other brands.
on 18 November 2013
I bought this as I could not get to the gym for two months
Enables you to do most of the main strength exercises though some depend on being able to anchor the band.
Make sure you buy the correct colour band depending on whether you are a beginner or experienced with strength training.
on 29 September 2013
My daughter asked for this to help with ballet, she loves it and is helping her workout.
Delivered very quickly.
on 16 January 2012
Great item, prompt delivery. Works alongside the rest of my gym equipment. It is definatly making a difference already and is easy to use complete with full intructions.
on 7 April 2013
It's a resistance band - if you are buying one then you probably know enough already! I've been using Dyna-Band for about 15 years and they do what they say on the tin for around 5 years and, then, split across - sheer exhaustion! Good value.
on 6 June 2013
This was a move up from me from the level below it. It's another good product from the Dyna Band team, though a bit shorter than I was expecting.
on 11 June 2013
This product is of strong quality and does the task expected of it very well. I have used them before and the quality is just as good
on 8 January 2014
I first saw and used these bands in my workout class and thought it would be ideal to have one for myself to motivate me to work out from home. The dyna band is as described and does the job very well. It comes with a little booklet which shows you some workout ideas on how to use the band which I find quite useful. These bands have a bit of a rubbery odour but I'm sure it will fade with time. I believe the purple band which I have ordered is the strongest one which suits me fine for my workout routine. I would definitely recommend this band for your workout.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2014
Good quality band ,excellent way to do strenght building excerises.It comes wtih a booklet giving clear excerise instructions.Easy to pack for travelling.
on 22 January 2013
I wanted a band I could use for pilates. This band is great and has good resistance. Probably not the best band for beginners as it is quite hard work to use but great for what I wanted. It comes with a reasonable selection of alternative exercises too although anyone wanting a good choice of exercises would also need a separate book.
The band itself is well made and strong (others I have seen have been rather flimsy). I have used it a few times and it seems as good as new.
A good product.