Colour Name: Black on White|Style Name: Paper|Change

on 17 September 2011
This does exactly what it says on the box, it's a white tape for use in the Dymo machine. It arrived at the same time as the machine I ordered no complaints, no problems.
on 16 August 2013
two plastic tapes and one paper for the Dymo Letratag, I use the paper one mostly for test printing before wasting any of the more useful plastic adhesive tapes.
on 5 November 2012
Product was excellent. Good stickiness for labels so they could be used on many surfaces. Multi-pack gives you the variety of finishes for many jobs around the house and garage.
on 3 July 2012
I needed some more tape but didn't want to pay a fortune. Buying this pack gives 3 rolls for a lot less than buying separately. Works as it should and saves money.
on 5 April 2013
These are really well designed units. They can be fitted and removed from the printer with ease. The backing tape is split lengthways and pops out for super easy removal when the label is squeezed slightly. A well though out product.
on 6 January 2013
Plenty of tape on the reels and this is the best value for money, rather than buying seperately,if you are only going to use these colours.
on 24 July 2013
Good price, good postage variety of stickers so I can use for kids things versus things in the kitchen.
Now I know which I use the most so I can just order that.
on 29 January 2011
they are better than the standerd paper rools that you get with the lable makers they are very good and simmler in price to the paper ones but better
on 27 August 2012
I actually did a product test in a real environment, I initially used the standard white tape to label a piece of outdoor equipment, the black on white faded in the weather/sun so much it was unreadable but much better and lasting results from this black on metal. Good product and gives a professional results.
on 29 September 2011
I use my Dymo labeller with paper tape mostly for jams, chutneys etc, and its great for that, but with a child starting school, and being fed-up with sewing on labels, thought that this product would be ideal. Creating the label - easy as usual. Ironing (never my favourite job, but I'm competent) - a bit fiddly I thought, iron through a tea-towel or similar, at least 3 separate times over the same label, allowing to cool inbetween. OK, but almost all have come off in the first or second wash (standard 40deg.C) and those that have stayed on are faded. So sadly I cannot recommend this Dymo tape at all.