on 8 February 2016
I'm not even going to rate them. Spent nearly 300 for this pile of crap last year and now the stitching have come undun. The faberic is wearing away and the bonda web is awfull and falling apart. Spoke to Amozon and should get a refund. Deep filled they said more like they cut a bit of foam and filled the cushions
review image review image review image review image
on 21 April 2016
This is a lovely sofa!! I love it.
The size is perfect for my front room! As its only me and my 2 young kids it's the perfect size.

It came very quickly after ordering and the delivery guy was very nice and helpful!

Once unwrapped at set up it looked big and comfy. Yes the cushions do slide off but after about a day of sitting on the sofa the cushions sunk very nicely and no longer fall off.

It's very very comfy and looks great in very very pleased with my new sofa and so are my kids.

This is such amazing value for money as well. My front room is not that big and this looks great and gives the front room a family feel to it now.highly recommend this corner sofa.
review image review image review image
on 27 June 2016
Rubbish sofa very low
Smaller than It arrived
Cushions looked worn
Looks second hand
Pile from seats were shedding
Seats uneven
Some hard some soft .seating not equal stuffing
Very uncomfortable
review image review image
on 22 January 2016
I am very happy with the sofa, good price, helpful delivery driver and a good sofa for the cost, I was apprehensive after reading some of the reviews but there was no need, I am 6ft with multiple sclerosis and I can get up easily enough from the hight, they are comfy enough for me, I liked it so much I bought another for the opposite corner and they fit in my room easily and look good
on 29 May 2016
When it arrived it stank of smoke, I guessed maybe the delivery driver smoked 40 cigs in the truck on the way to my flat. It's uncomfortable, really low, overstuffed uneven cushions (with random pieces of foam inside them) which always slip off, looks cheap. It's so bad that my friend, who's usually a little more subtle, sat down on it and just said 'this sofa is crap'. I wish I could throw it out of the window. DO NOT BUY THIS - you will never regret anything more than purchasing this sofa.
on 11 July 2016
This was ok for about a month, then the stuffing inside the cushions started to clump together inside, no matter how much you plump/stamp/throw the cushions around. The leather cushions that come with the sofa are like big bricks. We never used them, they spent the majority of their life being transferred from spare cair to spare chair in our house, only to be shoved on the floor when anyone ever sat in them! The fabric main cushions slip off when you move, we had to pack out (with spare pilliows) the space between the cushions and the arm of the sofa to try and allieviate the cushion movement. The Sofa is also very low, you need to shuffle yourself to the edge before you can stand up.

We're now giving this sofa away for free as we've bought a DFS sofa and feel too guilty to make someone pay for it as it's that uncomfortable!
on 23 March 2016
I was bribed in to writing a good review in order to receive a refund. The sofa was awful, nothing like the picture or description. Lumpy, rough and nasty. Firmly believe a 2 year old could make something better. It was that bad I wouldn't even let my dog sleep on it. Cowboy company.
on 6 November 2015
Firstly, delivered very quickly and the guy that delivered it actually smiled! Secondly, remember how much you are spending here on a corner sofa and you are getting your monies worth. My partner refers to it as 'deadly' as he keeps falling asleep on it. It's a little low but it's functional, comfortable and does the job. It's not a sofa your going to have ten years but who does. Overall satisfied.
on 20 June 2016
Owned one of these for just over a year, can't wait to buy a new one. Within the first month I had to buy solid foam pads because the foam chips used show once you've plumped, which is something you do daily because of how flat it goes. I should have used that money on a better sofa. The arm has no padding at all so all you feel is the wood and cardboard, even after 12 months the seats slip causing me to spend more money on Velcro.

I've given 2 stars because it would be suitable for use in a guest suite where it won't be used too often.
on 30 March 2015
Sofa is great. A little low but you can easily unscrew the feet and put larger ones on if needed. If you're a fan of cushions then it's cushions galore in a playground. Good quality, speedy delivery.