Size: 75 mlChange

on 30 May 2010
I purchased this for my son as he had lost his previous one in the changing rooms at a cricket match and was devastated as this is his absolute favourite. I can understand why as it smells really nice.Great price for such a classy product.Great packaging and handsome bottle.I have recommended it to male friends even though some are not into the 'Beckham' branding.
on 3 February 2016
Ordered this for a teenage lad, as a birthday gift. This is a lovely scent it has a citrus, metallic, almost spicy and earthy tone it's quite a calming and relaxing fragrance.
I was surprised at how nice it smelt for a celebrity scent. It is very fresh and masculine. Very nice for a day time scent, saving the seductive scents for the evening. It has a fair to middle longevity, it lasts around one and a half to two hours for two good sprays and is not overpowering. An excellent choice for teenage lads, right up to the mature gent.
It's packaging is a nice black box, which I think is a good design for a masculine fragrance. Size is 50ml which is very good for the price, especially when on offer.
People commented on how pleasant it was and surprised it was Beckham's
The lad I purchased the scent for wasn't particularly keen on football, but this seemed to go down well with him as its a celebrity fragrance. I would recommend this Beckham Instinct Eau de toilette. Each person is an individual and scents can smell differently on different people.
If you don't feel my review has been helpful, please don't click that it wasn't. Rather leave me a comment explaining WHY it wasn't helpful, so I know how to improve my reviews for the future. And if you do like my review, please do click the button that says it was helpful. I promise, you'll make my day! :)!
on 29 September 2013
nice initial smell but the aroma does not last. thought i had hit the jackpot as this is more expensive elsewhere. if it is original then it really is a poor eua de toilette. however, the initial smell is lovely.
on 26 January 2011
Someone bought me the shower gel and deodorant which are fine. Liked the smell so purchased the Eau De Toilette. Smells good but really short-lived fragrance. Disappointing.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2012
I bought this product and found it good. Nice perfume perfect for men. My father really likes it as a gift
on 31 August 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON 22. HE REALY LIKES THIS AFTERSHAVE AND SO DOES HIS DAD 49. SO IT HAS A WIDE AGE RANGE APPEAL, EVEN GRANDADS HAD IT IN THE PAST. GOT IT AT A GOOD PRICE AS WELL. WOULD RECOMEND.
on 15 October 2013
I Love the smell of this - lovely and fresh. Bought as a present for someone who loves it too. Really good price.
on 22 October 2015
Smells ok but really short-lived fragrance. After an hour or so the scent is totally gone. Kinda disappointed but for the price what can you expect?
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 February 2016
I have tried one or two of the Beckham range of EdT’s and have been reasonably happy with all of them.
But whichever others I try, I seem to revert back to ‘Instinct’ eventually.

It’s not the most long-lasting of fragrances, so I tend to need to use more of it than others, but I like the grapefruit, sandalwood and spice etc. mixture.

I can’t confirm whether this is an original or a copy, but I find the price from this seller compares very favourably with the high street – especially when you take into account the seller’s postage costs and the convenience of Amazon Prime delivery.

Fragrance choice (and how they react on different skin) is a personal one, but for me ‘Instinct’ is a good every day spray.

The ladies seem to prefer Beckhams ‘Beyond’ on me, and I shouldn’t really argue with the ladies should I?
That certainly lasts a lot longer, but I find it a little heavy/musky in fragrance for everyday use.

I would certainly recommend ‘Instinct’. As I said, I use it regularly.
The only reason I deduct a star is because I wish that the fragrance lasted longer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2015
Nice smell lasts well reminds me a bit like cerruti a little musky which fades leaving a nice smell very impressed with beckam aftershaves have a few now and always get positive comments about them. Price wise you can't go wrong.