Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 5 June 2014
OK so Dusty probably won't get any awards for her dress sense or for her language, however, she really does have a heart of gold. Now, as for ghosts...perhaps it might seem spooky to be able to see and hear ghosts, but there are times when it really is an advantage. Will Dusty make something of her life or will she continue her life of petty crime? A really cracking story that just flows from page to page. I enjoyed it, I hope you will too.
on 3 January 2016
I've seen this book advertised every time I look for a paranormal story and its always the cover, then the blurb I check out first. For some reason though, the cover for this one never really 'got me' and the fact that it was the first in a series put me off (don't like having to buy follow ons). The blurb did sound good and plus it was a stand-alone, so after months of by passing it I finally downloaded it. I am so pleased that I did cos I absolutely loved it. Dusty is the feisty not really a bad girl with a heart and the ghosts are a hoot especially pinky! I don't have anything bad to say about it at all. The fact that it's the same girl on the cover of each separate book helps you to imagine what the character looks like and whoever choose that particular girl for the cover got it bang on. I'm now about to start the second book in the series so I would DEFINITELY recommend.