on 12 December 2014
I have no experience with projector screens but this one seems to be very well made and of good quality. Does the job perfectly and a price that couldn't be beaten. Would definitely recommend this. Fairly easy to wall or ceiling mount with drill, then it slides into place onto the screws, so it can be taken off the wall easily if required. Very sturdy on the wall and is also quite heavy. Manual open and close is very smooth as well.
I placed my screen in front of a window and it works well. Does not let any light through and is a good quality display.
review image
on 27 June 2012
really really pleased with this projector,didnt have any odour from it like some claim thankfully,just like being at the pictures,the price is brilliant,the projected image onto this screen is excellent to, compared to some other screens this is the best value for money,very easy to put up,just needs 2 people to lift as it is quite heavy.
on 28 October 2011
I've had no problems with this product at all. It was delivered quickly, good packaging and works as advertised. It's a good thick screen with no bleeding of light through it. I have it against a set of glass doors and it blacks out perfectly.

Highly recommended.
on 27 October 2011
Really pleased with this item. great value for money. delivered quickly. easy to install and gives a great picture.Overall I am very satisfied with the scree.
on 22 November 2012
Yep for the price I don't think you can go wrong. 1080p images look stunning. Ther is a slight chemical smell as others have said, it's not that bad however, and after 1 day it's gone. It's a great screen
on 26 September 2014
First item I've ever reviewed on amazon and I've bought a lot of things over the years.

Arrived very very quickly and well packaged. Utterly blow away by the quality of the screen for the cost. Seriously, it's very very top draw.

Unfortunately my mechanism locked in place after two days and would not release. Thought, "here we go." Contacted duronic and they came back to me immediately, telling me to box it up and a courier would come and collect. That happened and a replacement was out to me within two days. No problems with this one and I'm convinced the first one I had was just a rarity.

Exemplary customer service, and a fantastic product for the price. Cannot rate highly enough.
on 4 November 2011
The screen was delivered very quickly. Its a well built solid screen although quite heavy to put up.
The instructions are obviously translated from another language (very badly) as they make very little sense, and include some spare bits which I presume are for the 'pull - mechanism' if it goes wrong (so hopefully wont have to use them) - but other than that everything is self explanatory.
This is a very good value screen, works well and over all is a good buy.
on 18 August 2012
This screen is of very good quality. It has a strong pull down and retraction on the spring and holds at different levels, depending what size of screen is required. We installed this screen over a window in order to keep the installation discreet and this works very well. Our only problem is the slight letting in of light If used during the day but this is solely because of our positioning, if placed against a wall this would not be an issue. Overall we are very pleased with this product and felt it was good value for money.
on 14 November 2011
Delivered in perfect condition within two days of order. There's no fixing bracket in the middle of the screen's housing, only at each end, but it hasn't fallen down so I'm guessing/hoping that the end brackets are strong enough. The matte white screen (considered by experts to be better than grey or glass-beads) seems to be durable enough and the sprung mechanism operates very smoothly. I've not bought a projector screen before, so I can't make any direct comparison with simliar products, but I'm impressed with the quality of this screen and amazed at its low price compared to other screens of a similar size.
on 20 August 2012
Very happy with this item, and highly recommend it. I suspect those few reviewers that had a problem with resetting the mechanism due to unclear instructions may have only had to do so for lacking care when rolling it up.

FITTING HINT: I needed to keep it away from the wall due to pictures I've hung there, but did not trust my chances of finding joists in the ceiling to bolt it to. So, instead, I went to 'Wickes' and got 4 'Adjustable Angle Brackets' (80x65x20mm Product Code: 152644) and some 'Heavy Duty Wallbolts' (M8x10mm PK4 Product Code: 510013), used them to fit two angle brackets to the wall (protruding arm upwards), then fitted the others on top with some 'Mushroom Head Roofing Bolts' (M6x20mm PK18 Product Code: 510825) to make a zig-zag that got two mount points up by the ceiling, then used the same bolt to fix the screen to.

like so: (if the diagram works when Amazon display it... copy into 'notepad' if not? Err, preview, ok, I had to use dots instead of spaces)
__________________ <- ceiling
|................*
|<--- wall
|..||
|..||..<- picture!

I might've not got the precise products I used there, so do check it out for yourself.

Anyway, it works very well. Strong, away from the pictures, and the brackets aren't even too obvious. Could always cover them with some adapted wooden fitting (maybe for a curtain rail) if you feel so inclined. I planned to, but didn't think it was worth the effort in the end - I just don't notice them.