Flavour: Sweet Strawberry|Change
Price:£4.20+ £2.00 shipping

on 23 March 2015
Execellent sandwich spread mother in law loves it
on 25 July 2014
I ran out of strawberry jam and so I used this to put in the kids rice pudding. They couldn't tell the difference and they're pretty intelligent
0Comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2016
This was fun to use but it is only to be used in small quantities. It is rather sweet and sickly and I found that if it was overused I got fed up with tasting or smelling it! It is probably better suited for foreplay rather than actual sex as I find the lube dries out quickly which can obviously cause a bit of discomfort!
on 23 July 2016
My girlfriend liked this, although it does leave a slight sticky residue on the hands if used for massage. Great for oral tho, infact she swears by it as she gives me more oral since we've been using this, I'm definitely not complaining
on 17 March 2014
Just like the real thing, that is to say to much an you get all sticky in more than one area.
on 1 January 2016
I love the taste of this stuff, you can even put it on your corn flakes! 😀
on 24 May 2015
Over the years Ive tried a selection of lubricants for the frets on my bass guitar. When you are hammering and slapping that thing for hours and hours you soon start to feel it in your hands. With this lube i can wang my hands up and down the fret board for hours, or just slap and slide, like that guy with the massive face from Level 42.

Be warned !! After our last gig I did experience some issues dropping amps and the like when we were packing up the van afterwards as my hands were so slippery. I also had an incident with a beer bottle I was gripping too tightly: I went to put it to my mouth and the thing fired out of my grip like a rocket. Hit the girl I was talking to above the eye (that's one groupy that will never peel off my unwashed jeans!)

I strongly recommend this to Heavy Metal guitarists, as licking your frets with this stuff applied not only feels better, but TASTES better!

Thanks Durex. I look forward to trying out more of your musical accessory range in the future! Big thumbs from me.
on 16 January 2014
U need to get some of this stuff rite here! brings new sensations n had the mrsss tappin out like this was a UFC match lol x
on 25 October 2014
Great and super in everything
on 1 February 2014
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Does what it says on the tin.

See one answered question