Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
Durex Perfect Sensitive 100 ml
|Price:||£6.66 (£13.32 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.33 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Durex play ideal glide is proven to last up to 3 x longer than durex's best selling water-based lubricant
- Play lubes can ease vaginal dryness and intimate discomfort
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Avoid contact with eyes. If you experience irritation, stop using this lube. If irritation continues or if additional lube is needed all the time, see your doctor. This product is silicone based and may stain fabrics. Keep out of reach of children.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Play Perfect Glide
Durex Play Perfect Glide is proven to last 3 x longer than Durex's best selling water-based lubricant.
Play Perfect Glide is a silicone lube from Durex. It lasts longer than water-based lubes so you can get on with having fun without stopping to re-apply. It goes on warm so there will be no mid-winter surprises! It's available in 50ml bottles.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
How to use
Take off cap, twist pump to open, squeeze and smooth the lube wherever you like. Can be used with all Durex condoms - smooth over the outside of the condom when it's already on.
It's not a contraceptive and doesn't contain spermicide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nigh on impossible to get the pump to work.work. Seal would not breakPublished 3 months ago by Mr. Alun R. Parry
This is much better than regular lube. My partner says it's much more comfortable to have on and she much prefers it to any other lube we have used. Read morePublished 10 months ago by 34007Wadebridge