Size: Pack of 14|Change

on 29 September 2015
Think this is maybe my second only review ever on Amazon, and i have been a member for years... I had to leave a review about these. Just tried them... Oh my god! He lasted forever. I'll be walking like John Wayne tomorrow :D They definitely work hahaha!
on 8 December 2014
Extended pleasure? They'll need extended shelf-life with my missus. I'm sure when I finally get to use them they'll be awesome (if they haven't perished). I could always donate them to a museum one day.
on 26 December 2014
These work a little too well.
on 2 June 2016
Absolutely thumbs down 3 of these have split causing a lot of grief, they are too thin and do not provide any if whatso ever protection definately throwing the rest away before I get in deep trouble
on 28 November 2014
Works well. It has a wax like product inside condom. This soon melts away and continuous pleasure is resumed. I occasionally remove the substance before insertion and still enough residue for extended pleasure.
on 20 April 2015
Excellent, arrived on time and did the job perfectly. A very happy customer.
on 23 June 2016
Always handy if you have had it for a while and are a little out of practise if you know what I mean. Work a treat can numb the end a bit though...
on 28 January 2016
Does what it says on the tin
on 20 May 2016
Easy to put on but I have to say they really numb the little sldier, gives your man lance brain freeze, but it does make you last granted
on 28 December 2015
What can you say about amazon and durex arrived well before the delivery date quality perfect