Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Durex Embrace Pleasure Gels - 2 x 60 ml
|Price:||£10.00 (£8.33 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.99 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Contains two 60 ml lubricants - one with a warming sensation and one with a tingling sensation
- Use each lubricant individually or combine for a new sensatiion
- Suitable with latex
- Durex quality
- Durex quality - shipped product is in UK packaging
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Warnings/Safety information: Avoid contact with eyes. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience irritation/discomfort, stop using this product and rinse the area with plenty of water. If symptoms persist or if additional product is needed all the time, seek medical advice from your doctor/pharmacist. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice from your doctor before use.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Embrace Pleasure Gels
Durex Embrace brings a new dimension to sex for both you and your partner with 2 sensual pleasure gels subtly crafted with couples in mind.
For Me: a silky gel with a warming sensation.
For You: an arousing gel with a tingling experience.
And an amazing reaction when the two come together.
Durex Embrace pleasure gels comes in a pack of two 60ml bottles.
How to use
Open the cap of the bottle(s) and squeeze to dispense the product. Apply wherever you like, then enjoy. You can apply as much or as little as you like, even mix the two but as each person is different, take the time to understand how your body responds to get the most out of the experience.
The technical bit
Avoid contact with eyes. Whilst safe to consume, this is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If you experience irritation/discomfort, stop using this product and rinse the area with plenty of water. If symptoms persist or if additional product is needed all the time, seek medical advice from your doctor/pharmacist. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek advice from your doctor before use.
Durex Embrace is best stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within three months of opening.
Be a smooth operator
Many people think that lube is something you only need to use if you're too dry down below. However, it can make almost all sex better for men and women alike.
- There are three main types of lube: water based, oil based and silicone. Water based is the most common and can be used for anything. However, it can dry out over time (though you can use a water spray applied locally to reactivate it and make it last longer). Oil based lube isn't condom safe but is super slippery. Silicone lube offers the best of both worlds, being super slippery and condom-safe.
- Lube is great for masturbation, whether you're male or female. That slippery friction adds extra sensation.
- Different lubes suit different people so try a selection to work out which one is best for your body.
- Massage oils can break condoms so stay safe by using lube instead.
- Using your hands to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend? A squeeze of lube will make it easier for you and better for your lover.
- Like to use your hands and your mouth at the same time? Opt for a flavoured lube to make things taste as sweet as a strawberry or as fruity as passion fruit.
- Sex marathons benefit from added lubricant. See it like a pit stop - if you top up on lube as you go along, you'll keep your motors running.
- Chafed from sex the morning after but still want to keep on going? Lube will help reduce the friction burn.
- Want to mix things up? The skin is the body's biggest erogenous zone, so try drizzling lube over your lover's body.
Pink Bottle: Glycerin, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aqua, Citric Acid, Vanillyl Butyl Ether
Purple Bottle: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a bit fed up with going onto sites thar are supposedly uk and getting products with only foreign writing on them which i cannot read ???Published 1 day ago by Cheryl E.
Warming is a bit burning but in a good way :) I enjoy them with my husband, you gotta give them a try, you either like or don'tPublished 11 days ago by Ms. S
Great product after being circumcised a few years ago
Had to find ways to spice up things and get more feeling
Found it very enjoyable and would buy more when needed
The pink warming gel was a bit overly effective to the point of extremely painful burning feeling.Published 2 months ago by Hank
Amazing feeling, especially the red one. Just wish there was more in each containerPublished 5 months ago by Morden101
My boyfriend came home with a big grin on his face having purchased this product. After warming up and reaching the height of passion we decided to give this a go. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Donna Stokes