Item Package Quantity: 4|Change
Price:£10.25+ Free shipping

on 20 January 2013
These truly do stay recharged, when they have been recharged. Others, especially as their rechargeability declines over time, lose their charge very rapidly. For preference I would always buy these particular Duracell rechargeable batteries, when I can locate them.
on 21 May 2013
These battery always hold their charge better than the normal rechargeable batteries available. Ideal to take on holiday so you don't have to take a battery charger or have to keep looking for a shop selling batteries.
on 19 May 2014
It is very useful to have rechargeable batteries supplied ready charged. A real boon compared with having to wait for them to charge before you can use the equipment you bought them for, and I have not had to recharge them yet.
on 9 March 2013
These are high quality rechargeable batteries are excellent. I put two of these batteries into Solo garden lamps and the light are on three times longer than the lamps that have other manufacturers batteries. Even in this dull weather.
on 21 January 2013
I have a camera which takes this type of battery and have always found that even the ones recommended by the shop only last for a couple of days. We recently went on a three week holiday and I put one in at the start, taking the others as spares, but for the first time I didn't need to charge them. Excellent.
on 17 June 2013
These batteries work well, and importantly hold their charge well. This means they can be charged and left alone (the push-button my door bell), a welcome difference from the cheap discount shop variety they replace. Recommended.
on 24 February 2013
Duracell as a brand, I find to be superb quality. Yesterday I needed high power rechargeable, ready charged with a long shelf life to satisfy the demands of my blood pressure meter. Just what I wanted.
on 12 May 2012
Bought a few of these. Does what it says on the packaging. Much better than the cheaper ones. And they stay charged which is great. buy more next month. If your looking for batteries and your fed up with them going flat then Buy these.

You won't be sorry.
on 26 January 2011
I have 4 sets of those batteries that I use in my 2 Canon Speedlite flash guns and they are great:

- Last for ages (1000+ shots on each charge with a 580EX II)
- Flash recharge time is very low when using those

The fact that they will keep their charger for longer than normal Ni-MH batteries is also a plus as I know that they will always be ready to use.
on 2 May 2011
I bought 2 packs of these as the digital-camera that I was getting had a reputation for draining batteries quickly.

I'm still using the first 2 batteries that I put in the camera a couple of months ago: the other 6 batteries are just sitting there in my camera-bag, charged and ready to go.