- Visit the Duracell Store to see our full range of Duracell products, including batteries, specialist batteries, portable power, phone chargers, USB sticks and more.
Image not available for
|You Save:||£4.46 (34%)|
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Have all the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio been upgraded?
All of the alkaline batteries in the Duracell portfolio in AA and AAA have been upgraded.
2. Can I mix new batteries with old batteries in my device?
No, do not mix old and new batteries.
3. Can I mix batteries with different capacities in my device?
No, batteries of matching capacities should be used within your device.
4. Does the new formulation for AA / AAA alkaline products influence the environmental sustainability?
The new formulation does not change the environmental sustainability of these batteries since they will continue to be made primarily from the common metals steel, zinc and manganese, all of which are recyclable metals. When the batteries become waste Duracell will pay for them to be collected and recycled as required by the new EU Battery Directive. In order to minimise the impacts on the environment from waste batteries Duracell recommends that consumers dispose of their used batteries within the battery collection system in their country.
5. What are the anode, cathode and electrolyte?
These are the basic components of a battery and like other alkaline batteries are: The anode is the negative electrode and is made of zinc. The cathode is the positive electrode and is made of manganese dioxide. The electrolyte is an aqueous solution that allows transport of ions between the electrodes and is made of potassium hydroxide.
6. What is their life expectancy for best performance?
Duracell has a freshness guarantee of 7 years and guarantees performance during that time. As there are thousands of various devices and usage there is no one performance life expectancy that is given.
This is the most recent of many such purchases. Not much one can say, arrives promptly, as described, works:
it would be - to me - surprising to make any adverse comment. Read more
These are really excellent value for money. Have a long sell-by which is always comforting. Why would anyone wish to pay r.r.p.?Published 2 months ago by janner
Not really a problem, but I have to carry these batteries with me and would have preferred to have them in a single 24 unit pack, as described. I received 2 12 unit packs..Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good product and well known brand, ordered 24 pack on 15 Oct 2013 and 3 packs of 5+3 delivered on 19 Oct 2013. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazonie