Questions & Answers
Duracell 15 Min Fast Battery Charger with Four AA Rechargeable Batteries
by PSA Parts (Duracell Direct)
4.1 out of 5 stars (77)
£24.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
In our digital radio, bought AA lasted 4 weeks and recharged last for 3 weeks, but still saves loads of money!!
17 Aug 2014 by lirec
votes
This only works with AA batteries so depends what your camera takes. We have saved £s recharging our digital radio AA's
17 Aug 2014 by lirec
votes
Yes, of course it does for devices that are voltage dependent. Torches (Brit term for what USA call "flashlights") with normal filament bulbs, that depend on a steady 1.5v are never going to be suitable for these types of devices. However, most devices aren't a simple Ohm's law V=IR type of arrangement, and they consist of either voltage regulators, or are purely power related.
21 Aug 2014 by Simon
votes
Hi, yes this charger will recharge AAA batteries. I must warn you that the fan is a little loud. If you have a job like mine, film editing! Then you'll need to charge them in another room. The sound can be very off putting listening to audio. I would say to get a 100% charge give it 10 minutes longer. Saying that they do the job very well.
15 Nov 2014 by Mr. A. Bernard
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers