on 1 June 2014
Got this for my 22 month old as he loves slides and swings. Assembly is a bit of a pain,as it did take us nearly 2 days to put together. It would have been better if the ladder parts had been supplied assembled. Also we had to drill an extra hole as the pole that attaches to the platform did not match up with the hole on the overehead ladder. A drill bit was included so that was ok. The ground anchors didn't really work for us as our soil is rock solid so they were bent before they got right down.

The only other issue was delivery. Someone strong will need to be around to take the items off the lorry and put them where you want them as the delivery driver is no help at all.
on 9 May 2014
Contrary to the previous review we are very happy with this climbing frame! My husband and Dad put this up, yes it was a nightmare but not unexpected. Everything fitted, its sturdy (despite being on uneven ground) and looks great. On several occasions we were about to drill extra holes and cursing the manufacturer, however it turned out to be user error! There are better quality frames out there, for a lot more money, its also pressure treated and needs no maintenance for 10 years. Overall we are very happy and our adventerous children love it. Just be prepared for the construction with lots of time and patience!! Oh and the plaque if you get it is plastic with a sticker, not engraved! The email customer care service was surprisingly helpful and quick, I had my doubts as I prefer phone! Great value for money, a star off for being more complicated than meccano ;)