Colour: Black|Change

on 20 April 2011
I like this bag, although it isnt real leather.

The quality of the strap and the buckles are great.

The bag itself is fine, but some of the material starts to chip off quickly
on 10 September 2014
This has been said before I see, but much to my disappointment, the colour very rapidly began to wear off my bag. It's a shame, as when it first arrived it looked great. If you don't mind things looking aged or fatigued then it probably wouldn't bother you. But if you do mind and want things looking their best, I'd buy the Lonsdale airline bag.
on 4 January 2013
Great bag, perfect size and just what I wanted.

Not real leather but thats fine by me..It does the job!

It came nicely rapped and on time.

Im pleased..
on 11 May 2013
Daughter used this as a school bag, carrying a reasonable amount of books. It is just not fit for that purpose. Bag literally just started falling apart, coming unstitched etc and within a few weeks of using it, it had aged by about 2 years!
on 24 July 2016
I purchased this bag as i was looking for a shoulder bag that was durable but with ample storage and after extensive research this is the one I picked and the price was reasonable.

Firstly the finish is nice and after some wear the black finish comes away and gives the bag a kind of weathered/distressed look that i tend to like and so far it hasn't impacted on the the waterproofing.

The internal space is just right as I use this bag for work and can fit my lunchbox, tablet, umbrella (small) and bottled water with room to spare and the strap is easily adjustable and is holding up well.
on 18 May 2013
My son bought this to use as a school bag but it started to break very soon after buying it. Now having to throw it away. Waste of money though quite nice looking. Only use it for light wear.
on 13 January 2013
This is the second Dunlop bag I've bought, as I needed one for work and wanted synthetic rather than leather. It's a good size, fairly roomy, with zippable pockets inside and outside that are great for keys, phones, USB disks etc. The fabric strap doesn't rub against coats as much as a leather strap might, and the simple design looks good. The one and only issue I had was that the metal triangle fell off from the front so that I am left with only a 'D', but after several months of daily use the bag itself remains without any serious blemish.
on 30 September 2012
Good value used fr school to carry heavy text books etc and looks stylish too. Alot of my friends like it.
on 28 April 2013
My son wanted this fir school and it is a great size. It fits all his stuff but it's not as big as some bags. Not sure about quality - previous Dunlop bags haven't weathered too well but good for the price.
on 15 June 2013
I really like this bag. You can fit a lot of stuff inside it. I sometime use this bag when I go to basketball practice and i can fit a pair of basketball shoes (size 11), socks, a pair of jeans, and a shirt without any trouble. The materials are ok for the price, the color just started to wore off a little bit in the areas where the bag creases. I have used this bag for 3 months almost every day, carrying a lot of books. I would certainly buy it again if someone stole it.
Sorry if I did any mistakes (english is not my first language)