Dunlop Aerogel 130 Squash Racket
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Head Size: 77in2 (500cm2). Frame Weight: 130g (4.5oz).
- Balance: Extra Head Light. Length: 27" (68.6cm).
- Strung With Precision String. String Pattern: 14x18 Powermax.
- Stiffness: 84/Extra Stiff. String Tension: 20-30lbs (9-14kg).
- Grip: Pro Grip. Construction: Aero Gel Carbon. Full Cover Icluded.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Dunlop Aerogel 130 squash racket is an intermediate level racket featuring tear drop head shape to provide longer main strings for greater string bed deflection. This feature is further enhanced by the Powermax string pattern (14x18). Additionally, the racket incorporates a three-dimensional nanometer-sized molecular network - an extremely light material which offers a strength ratio of up to 4000 times its own weight. It is located at 3 and 9 o'clock positions and delivers unmatched stiffness and increased power. This 27" (68.6cm) long racket also offers extra head light balance for excellent manoeuvrability and has been rated at 6 (in a 7-point Dunlop scale) for control and at 6.5 for power. The racket comes with Pro grip and a full cover.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?