Colour Name: BlueChange
Price:£8.50+ £2.00 shipping

on 3 May 2011
I bought this Yo-Yo for my 7 year old, he hasn't quite mastered the art yet, but with a little practise I'm sure he'll get it. The only negative and disappointing thing for him, the lights only flash if you get a good speed going and he hasn't managed that yet.
on 5 July 2009
This little yo-yo is flash.

The colours are fascinating and brilliant even in day time.

Flash in looks, it does however not have the sleeping ability of other better constructed yo-yos so after a while it gets tedious as you can't do the tricks you want to do.

However, for night time demonstrations, this has got to be the BRIGHTEST yo-yo on the market anywhere. It has a catherine-wheel of multiple colours that are mesmerising.

It has a real "ooh-aah!" appeal - ideal for parents perhaps who want a safe alternative to sparklers?

Overall, I've given this toy a 4 as if the manufacturers could go away and make it more professional, it would be a very popular yo-yo indeed.
22 comments11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2015
I bought this and a blue one for my daughters. Admittedly they are a little young (read short) to operate this Yo-Yo...but I'M not! I'm not a Yo-Yo pro but these make me FEEL like one. The way they light up is simply amazing to behold. I had really thought of keeping them for myself (and still am) but I'll put them away till the girls are a little older. They absolutely love them! Great choice and great buy.

Amazon rules!
on 13 July 2013
Nice colors when it spins one side doesn't light up as much,it is a okay looper and not bad spin time and nice hi-tech yo yo great.I liked it,worth buying for nighttime play.Not as good as the Duncan bumblebee at looping though but better for doing more advanced sleeping tricks like string tricks.Brad.
on 15 January 2016
This was purchased for my Autistic son who has sensory issues and he loves it. The fact he can control the yo-yo and in turn the colours keeps his attention. Sometimes it's the smallest and inexpensive item that give the most pleasure and this for him ticks all the boxes.
on 6 January 2016
My 8 year old son is really enjoying using this and his Dad seems to be having fun too remembering all the tricks he used to do with a yo-yo as a child. Certainaly the best yo-you we've purchased to date and the lights make it a bit more special.
on 15 November 2013
My son played with it so much he snapped the string. So I ordered a new one.

Would highly recommend it
on 5 December 2012
We received the yo-yo quickly. We are happy with it and we got the colour we wanted. Great service thanks.
on 12 January 2016
Awesome gift, really impressed with led's and they don't hinder the performance of the bearings at all!!
on 13 January 2016
Its not a good product. I am going to return it.