Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
votes
Hi, Yes this lamp is definitely wide enough to use for your feet. I do pedicures all the time with it
7 Apr 2014 by Ms. L. C. Grant
votes
Yes, In fact I am currently using normal nail polish and it works perfectly fine, you just need the top and base coat from BlueSky, thats the name of the base and top coat that Im using. Its easy and faster to remove it and it last for 2.5 weeks. I hope my reply help you, This machine has save me a lot of money :)
9 Dec 2014 by Ronnie
votes
Yes
1 day ago by mrs avril player
votes
I've got no idea I'm afraid, but I've been using mine every couple of weeks for nearly 2 years and not needed to replace the bulbs!
6 days ago by Ms. Elisa Etemad
votes
It is for use with Gel nail polish, top and base coat, I dont think ordinary nail polish will be as good, there are lots to choose from at Amazon and good prices, hope this helps
16 days ago by Jill
votes
Hi you need to use the same brand of base and top coat As the colours. Blue Sky is ok to use .
24 days ago by ms karen dixon
votes
I don't think the lamp would set ordinary nail varnish. It's a UV light which reacts with the gel to set it.
27 Jan 2015 by AH
votes
votes
Haven't a clue got it to dry nails not dolls
14 Jan 2015 by George M. Agnew
votes
Hiya. Yes I would trust it. It gets good & hot & dries the varnish really quick. The only problem I have found is that the bulbs need adjusting a lot to make them work properly, but it works very well. Its a great size so your whole hand goes in comfortably.
27 Dec 2014 by annare
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers