Why you will love these...
- You get 7 mics in total - Kick, Snare, 3 x Tom, 2 x Overhead Condensers
- They sound awesome (check out the user video demo from a previous buyer)
- They come in a hard ABS case to protect them from damage on the road!
- Optional: 4 x Rim Clips + 7 x 3m XLR-XLR cables!
We tested them side by side with a set of Shure mics (RRP - £300), and we can safely say that they sounded just as good, it was hard to tell any difference at all. In fact the kick drum mike was a lot more responsive than the Shure kick drum mic. Our drummer flogged his Shure set (which we tested them against), bought some of these and pocketed a tidy 3 figure sum in the process! Check out the unbiased video review and see what you think.
- 1 x MKICK-7 Kick Drum Mic - Element: Dynamic, Frequency range: 20-10.000 Hz, Weight: 512g
- 1 x MSNARE-7 Snare Drum Mic - Element: Dynamic, Frequency range: 80-13.000 Hz, Weight: 230
- 3 x MTOM-7 Tom Mics - Element: Dynamic, Frequency range: 80-13.000 Hz, Weight: 222
- 2 x MOH-7 Overhead mics Element: Back electret condenser, Frequency range: 50-18.000 Hz, Weight: 206g Incl. wind cap
- (Please note that the overhead mics require phantom power - a common feature on most good mixing desks)
- Optional: 4 x RM-7 Rim Clamps (
- Optional: 7 x 3m XLR-XLR leads!
You'll have to be quick though, you won't find many microphone sets of this quality at this price for long!