on 8 September 2013
As someone who has only recently started exploring Pagan paths, I can wholeheartedly recommend this book as a brilliant introduction into the ways of our ancestors and how we can use their wisdom for the highest good. The book is beautifully written, very easy to read and covers some of the history, legends and folklore as well practical exercises. I love the colloquies and the wisdom they impart. I also love that you don't have to label yourself as a follower of just one path as combining ways for me resonates. This was a book I didn't want to put down and was sorry when it ended. Plenty of references are given at the back of the book for you explore in more detail, though I do hope with his wonderful style of writing that Philip Carr-Gomm will continue to produce more. Would highly recommend!
on 20 July 2014
This is a beautifully written little book. Having just finished an Open University course on six major religions I read this little book as part of an exercise of 'shining a torch' around some of the more obscure beliefs before moving on.
I am very glad I did.
This is a lyrically written guide that includes the retelling of Celtic myths. It is a lovely read and for anyone who finds magic in nature. I read this after coming across a Bronze Age circle on a walk that radiated peace. This little book caught something of that little green clearing.
on 9 March 2014
In this book Philip Carr-Gomm weaves together Druidry and Wicca in a very clever format. With a complete experience of being guided by a tutor with the use of story practice and history you end this book truly feeling you have been on a journey with a guide and at the very end of the book (which is not huge, just 124 pages) you feel asif you have been immersed and saturated in an amazing introduction to both practices. For any Druid or Wiccan or especially anyone thinking about either of both of these practices I could not rate this book highly enough!
on 6 July 2012
This book is simple to read, the first time hi read it through in one sitting, then went back to follow the practical exercises. The way the chapters are made up, of story, colloquay, practice and history make each a complete lesson in that particular aspect of druidcraft. My book may be now completed in the apparent world. May my memory hold what the eye has gained, may its inspiration continue within my being.
on 16 November 2013
Giving an overview of the practises of both Druidry and Wicca, in a form that brings into focus ideas that may be difficult to grasp.
on 5 May 2016
The fusion of wicca and druidry. Were the first see-ers or druidry witches? I don't know...and that's it, we don't know. Well written and lots of 'life' lessons, but remember that there were no written records for these times and many ideas presented in a factual way, are simply unknown. I bought this because I am a member of OBOD, but I like to keep a sensible head on my shoulders.

A good read though, if you're into this stuff.
on 3 November 2014
Good writing by an author who knows whereof he writes.
on 17 October 2015
Very interesting. Worth reading.
on 12 September 2014
good value
on 29 July 2013
A beautiful book and cards. A lovely gift for someone or to be enjoyed by oneself.
Beautifully illustrated and boxed