on 10 February 2014
excellent product, arrived day after ordered and was easy to set up. very pleased with purchase. One but though. 1Channel does not work ( from what I can gather there is a block on it in the UK, there are ways around this with VPN's?? or proxy things but not being a Techno this is beyond me. also Ice films just says "please wait" and does not do anything. That said there are plenty other add ons to keep you entertained for ever.
on 25 March 2014
came with an extra air mouse remote which wasn't clearly advertised..meant I had to return one I had ordered. Not a gripe but just letting other buyers know.
on 1 February 2014
I have tried many android boxes and this is by far the best, solidly made, looks the part and for this price is a fantastic deal as also includes the droid box 3 in 1 remote which is £20+ on its own.

Don't waste your time buying any other android box this is the one you need !!!
on 24 October 2014
I tried two of these , thinking the first one was faulty, it would not pick up the wi fi very well, it was replaced.the second one was no better both my phone and tablet had full wi fi the box was not connecting enough to operate . Decided to send the second one back a sit was also not fit for purpose.
on 19 November 2014
Was initially impressed and good customer service and support. However after a week or 2 the box wasn't working as well (maybe this is my internet connection) and the remote control doesn't work. They wanted me to post the control back to them at my own expense for tests so I have bit the bullet and bought another one. If I were to buy one again I would have got a higher spec one but all in all decent bit of kit if you don't kind fiddling on and have some IT skills and as I've said good support from them if you get stuck with anything
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2015
received this item and soon as I opened the box alarm bells were ringing , the internal packaging was a bit sores for wear, then no protective labels etc on the item , then finger marks on the front of the item, also in the booklet which was left open when I opened it (someone has tried to get it working)
and then connected it all up to the tv via hdmi and nothing.... this has been a returned item and the 1st buyer must have had the same problem as me , its a dud
not happy at all
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2014
Has all the features I wanted. Can never ask for more. Worth it. Buyers out there get this DroidBOX and you'll save a ton of money.
on 14 May 2014
Brilliant device, I get more amazed each day with everything I can watch. Well worth the money. Would definitely recommend it.
on 29 June 2014
I like the conveniece of wating programmes when i want but it can be frustrating trying to get the programmes to work
on 26 September 2014
worth every penny. too many features. You will spend days playing with it