on 31 July 2014
Very annoyed at the extremely slow delivery of the one I ordered which meant that when I cancelled I had to pay delivery on this version which was delivered very quickly. I left my 2011 version behind after a holiday (unintended) so this one is only an update but its size is perfect for reference and for storage in the glove pocket of the car. As I do not have sat nav, I use the map often and it is clear and includes a lot of extra information, such as places of interest. It even includes a map showing all the counties and administrative areas as well a full list of names! For those like myself who do not have satellite navigation, it is an excellent road map for England, Wales and Scotland.
on 25 September 2014
Purchased this for the glove box - back up for when the Sat Nav decides to sulk! It's up to the job - clearly printed pages
on 2 December 2014
Perfect for glove compartment, excellent back up to sat nav deviations.
on 4 August 2014
Next day delivery. I have a sat nav but you can't beat having a hard copy of UK roads. Usual top quality from AA.
on 5 September 2015
I wanted a small road atlas for my truck - a handy size to help with route planning which a satnav is not so good for. Chose between this and the Phillips one - the AA being 2015 rather than 2014. Both are a paperback with the cover being card. Mapping is clear and I am well pleased.
on 8 July 2015
Just so usefull. Although a GPS user, a road atlas is usefull for looking at the bigger picture and spotting where it is best to ignore a GPS on a long journey. Handy size means it is not like waving a newspaper around yet the scale gives adequate detail.
on 7 January 2015
Amazing road atlas. Perfect size to fit in the glove box.
on 5 January 2015
good compact atlas to fit in car door space
on 17 October 2014
Great for the glove compartment!
on 20 October 2014
Great product and high quality