Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 June 2014
I read this book in less than a day, it was a real page turner, and although she unnecessarily curses (which unfortunately highlights her nil 'higher-education' level), she is refreshingly funny and the book was entertaining. You're not going to learn anything to improve your life, necessarily as there are no major moral lessons, however, having dated some of the same types of people, i found it refreshing to hear her view and stories and she made me laugh and wish I had more friends like her. I recommend it, especially for anyone who watches RHOBH and likes OR dislikes her, this is an honest version of herself and her mother writes a bit in the book, which I found very warming and lovely and it helps appreciate Brandi as a human (opposed to a celebrity) more.
on 17 May 2014
I enjoyed reading this but felt quite sorry for Brandi. It's awful that her marriage broke up in a very public way but this book does just seem to scream ,look at me, I'm famous too. It she seems to cry out for attention but not always in a good way. She needs to accept responsibility for some of the media backlash she gets.
on 15 February 2014
If you're a Brandi fan you'll love this book.
Great entertaining read. I really hopes she finds what she's looking for in a man, but until then continues with these books to share her journey.
on 16 September 2014
I liked this book not as much as the first ....but it was funny truthful and easy to read ,Brandi is a friend I'd like to have honest,loyal and bloody good fun .I hope she finds the one for her and rubs it in her ex husbands face .. although I cannot for the life of me see what he sees in the country singer but as they say a leopard never changes his spots and I'm sure we will see it splashed all over the tabloids that he's cheated on her to......can't wait for another Brandi best seller you go girl ....
on 2 March 2014
One of my all time favourite reads I can see a great writing career for Brandi which in all honesty came as a surprise a fun book that the style of writing really captures her unique personality and way with words!
on 5 June 2016
In this second book, BRandi STILL goes on about her x husband - very boring!! She is also trying to write like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City which is cringe worthy!! Really, really not worth reading...
on 29 October 2014
I love how unfiltered this woman is, she makes you just think "Fu#k it!!" And live your live with no apologies
on 24 July 2015
Another fabulous book. Frank, honest and hilarious!! Can't wait for the next one . All her books are such good reads
on 2 March 2014
Well done brandi another great book can't wait for the next one read the book in 3days very funny and laugh out loud
on 3 December 2014
Another witty and honest book from our fave housewife! Highly recommended! I hope Brandi writes a third book!