on 25 April 2014
The cufflinks, although small are nice and the tie pin is nice with the crystal. Does not look cheap. I thought it good value, will do the job on the day and delivery was good too.
on 22 January 2014
My husband likes to change his cufflinks and tie pins to go with different shirts. This set is fantastic for the price. He can have ots of cufflinks and tie pins at these prices.
on 5 August 2014
Well worth the money. The spring on the tie-pin is of decent quality and is not likely to lose it's 'springiness' anytime soon. The shine on the cufflinks and tie-pin is excellent, and is passable as a very high quality product.

Used it during an interview, and while I won't claim that I got the interview due to these, I'm pleased with the way I presented myself. These accessories surely were a factor.
on 3 August 2014
my son was really pleased as he had just bought a shirt which needed cufflinks.
on 2 December 2015
A lovely set. Looks far more expensive than the price charged. Arrived within the time they allowed.
on 22 July 2014
For the price these cuff links and pin are excellent value for money and I would buy theses again.
on 10 June 2015
these look very good, not brassy or cheap looking.
on 19 April 2016
Pleased with the product and service
on 18 May 2016
Excellent value for money
on 4 November 2014
looks the same as picture