From the Back Cover
- Design an interactive website with a great user experience
- Transform your designs with drop shadows, rounded corners, and different fonts
- Create a site that looks great on small and large screens
IN FULL COLOR!
Building a well–designed website is easy with Dreamweaver and this fun For Dummies guide!
If creating a great–looking website is your dream, Dreamweaver can turn that vision into a reality. You′ll learn how to take advantage of the latest Dreamweaver tools and techniques to create dynamic websites that stand out in the crowd. Get ready to dream big and make your websites come to life with this friendly, full–color guide.
- Right from the start learn the basic concepts of web design, determine how you want to build your website, and start putting it together in Dreamweaver CC
- It′s all in the style explore how to combine HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets to format your web pages for a consistent look
- Creative flair discover how to enhance your site by adding interactive images, audio, video, and animations
- Rise to the top from scoring high in search engines to promoting your site in social media, get the tools to ensure success
Open the book and find:
- Tips to ensure your web pages look great in every browser
- How to transform your site using CSS3
- Techniques for creating and applying styles
- Secrets of the fluid grid layout feature
- Ways to add interactivity with jQuery
- Steps for integrating multimedia on your pages
- How to create rollover effects, collapsible panels, and much more
About the Author
Janine Warner has written more than 25 books, including Web Sites Do–It–Yourself For Dummies. A popular speaker, she′s known as a "techy translator" who can make even the most complex concepts accessible. She′s also the host of several training videos on web design, Dreamweaver, and CSS. Learn more about her books, videos, and free tutorials at DigitalFamily.com.