- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Orion (1 Mar. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752882392
- ISBN-13: 978-0752882390
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.1 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (88 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,123 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Dream Come True (Quick Reads) Paperback – 1 Mar 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Sunday Times bestselling author Maureen Lee - written specially for the World Book Day Quick Reads promotion.
About the Author
Maureen Lee was born in Liverpool and had numerous short stories published and a play professionally staged before her first novel was published. Her award-winning novels have earned her many fans. Her latest novel, The Leaving of Liverpool, was a Sunday Times top ten bestseller. She is an RNA winner, and writes full time. Maureen now lives in Colchester, Essex.
To find out more, visit www.maureenlee.co.uk
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
with no postage costs this is a great way to buy your books
The story held your attention
From page one to the very last page
One to read
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this was a mistake not my sort of reading however my friend is enjoying itPublished 6 days ago by Ajm Fernandez
I enjoyed the book, a bit "womans magazine"type,but nice easy readPublished 6 months ago by Lesley Hart
Rach one of Maureen Lee's books makes compelling reading and this is no exception, especially for a short read!Published 7 months ago by Sheila Goodman