Customer Discussions > Resident Evil 5 (PS3) forum

Dreadful demo locks up PS3???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Jun 2009 11:24:59 BDT
C. Fletcher says:
Has anyone else had their PS3 lock up with a "now loading" screen very early into the demo (after the video sequence)?

From what others have said I wasn't expecting much, but I at least expected to be able to PLAY the damn thing for more than 10 seconds. Needless to say I don't think I'll be buying this, and I think Capcom should start getting their act together with their shoddy products.

I'm still irritated by their patronising cr@p about "giving everyone what they wanted" by planning to release Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PSN - without even bothering to do the Street Fighter style HD update for it, which was the whole reason people were excited about a possible MVC2 announcement in the first place!!!

Posted on 28 Jun 2009 10:51:29 BDT
most people aren't that bothered about Hd updates....
they just like the nostalgia.
anyway as for the demo lockup it happens but it's something on the ps3....
the xbox 360 + ps3 demos are exactly the same but no problems on Xbox.
and woah.... lol i haven't played every capcom game but none of the Re games are shoddy products...
Re5 is a great game, i haven't encountered any bugs or glitches and i've got well over 100 hours of play logged on.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  13 Jun 2009
Latest post:  28 Jun 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Resident Evil 5 (PS3) by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (154)