on 28 January 2002
I love the variations in this book. It doesn't just teach me one way to draw animals, but gives loads of creative ideas that can be as simple or complex as I want them to be. I particularly like the idea for painting a cat - a spot of watercolour, then some easy ink lines, with a great curly tail!
on 20 February 2013
As a stocking filler it is brilliant. Helps the grandchildren with their drawing skills. A very good self help book.
on 5 August 2013
This is a lovely book. I use it for inspiration as well as instruction. The kids I teach love it too.
on 22 February 2014
Very good quality book,nicely bound. My 7 year old grandson loves it. Some of the content will be more suitable when he is a little older. Would recommend.
on 22 October 2013
This book is excellent - printed in America and far more educational than our English versions. Please buy for your budding artists..
on 19 December 2014
Arrived on time product ideal as an introduction to drawing.
on 12 June 2015
Well illustrated with plenty of ideas to follow
on 20 August 2014
Great book for budding artists.
on 26 December 2015
I bought all three books for my twelve year old niece.She lived them.Excelent quality
on 27 December 2015
This was also a Christmas present for my Granddaughter, who absolutely loved it.