Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Style Name: 1 - Pack|Change

on 2 May 2014
Good cover, good price, does the job perfectly. The good thing about the cover too, it has eyelets round the bottom edge of the cover so that rope can be passed through to tighten the cover securely.
on 14 January 2013
All four chairs and circular table are 100% covered. The cover was easily secured and is made of strong, waterproof fabric. An excellent product at a competitive price.
on 8 January 2014
I have two tables. Bought this cover a while ago and was pleased with it so when the recent winds ripped the old cover on my other table I had no hesitation in buying this one as a replacement.
on 8 September 2013
Was ok but could have done with a tie at the bottom to help hold the thing in place had to punch holes in and thread string though to tie it to tale legs.
on 19 February 2015
I use this to cover a garden set of 4 chairs and a table.

The cover is made from woven plastic and is quite well made. The eyelets have stood up the wind thus far and the seams are holding as well.

The dimensions provided are accurate and overall it is quite good. It has quite a glossy finish, which might put some people off. Do measure your height requirement carefully as I have found the cover is lifted by the chairs at the edges and this creates a depression over the table - which causes two issues, the sides lift slightly so can't be tucked under the feet as easily and water pools in it.

The only downsides are it doesn't come with any cord threaded through the eyelets. This isn't a major issue, but you will need some. I used some spare cordage I had already, but others might not have any to hand. 8 to 9m of paracord, or the like will do the job (I had 10m, but it was a bit long to be honest).

It's probably worth the price - but time will tell. Only 4 starts though as it would have been handy if some decent cord had been supplied as well.
on 11 May 2014
Perfect for covering our wooden table and four chairs. Does not come with ties but strong rings to attach own ties.
on 10 June 2014
It covers my patio furniture (4 chairs/Table) well. Two faults: The securing rings are poor; I replaced two with plastic fittings, almost immediately. The second point is: The centre "dips" leaving a "lake". My modification is a pole with a large, upturned, circular "pot" tray secured to it then placed in the Canopy-pole centre hole. this holds the centre higher than the surrounding chairs; creating a "Dome". Success ! Hope you do not mind my criticism.
on 24 February 2012
Its just what we wanted. We have a circular wicker table on the balcony with 6 chairs and when the chairs are pushed under it covers the lot perfectly
on 4 April 2014
This cover claims it can cover a 120cm table and up to seven chairs - not so with raffia furniture though. It didn't come close to covering my table and four raffia chairs but they are bulky so hardly surprising. I should have measured more carefully. It has now been put to use protecting our canoe for much less than a proper canoe cover would have cost so overall not a bad buy.
on 12 March 2015
Note it does not come with ties. All other garden furniture covers come complete with ties. Has only just arrived so cannot comment on the quality or durability.