Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Draper 44051 Modular Crimping Tool
|Price:||£10.36 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.94 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Expert Quality
- Carbon steel hardened and tempered with chemically blacked finish for corrosion protection
- For stripping and cutting RJ45 cable
- Magnanic steel stripping head for long life with cutters for tangent wire and sheathed wire
- PVC cushion grip handles for operator comfort
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Expert quality, carbon steel hardened and tempered with chemically blacked finish for corrosion protection. Designed for stripping and cutting RJ45 cable. Magnanic steel stripping head for long life with cutters for tangent wire and sheathed wire. PVC cushion grip handles for operator comfort.
Draper Expert tools are ideal for the professional tradesperson or the committed DIYer who appreciates quality. The range includes items for all of your professional and home improvement needs, including power tools, socket and spanner sets, saws and woodworking tools, storage items and protective gear, and engineering tools.
All Draper tools are manufactured to high quality standards that are strictly controlled by our quality control engineers. They offer good value for money and a number of useful features to improve the performance of the product. All Draper products come backed by the Draper Tools guarantee.
Draper Tools is a family-run company that has been selling high-quality tools in the United Kingdom and beyond for more than 90 years. To bring you the tool you need, the Draper buying team sources innovative products, which adhere to strict ethical and quality standards, from all around the world.
Look for similar items by category
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After only three attempts succeeded and am quite pleased with the result.
The first failure, I think, was due to the wire insertion prongs being dirty.
The second was my fault I got the small wires in the wrong order.
The third go was a success, by this time I had worked out the length of the sleeve and etc.
Properly done the cable and plug looked quite solid. Useful tool.
There is a little art in doing it but in retrospect quite easy and effective.
As the title suggests I think you must make sure that the insertion prongs are clean; I have no idea why the manufacturers didn't clean them.
I suggest that you check after use that very small bits of plastic aren't left on the plug pins too.
I bought a tester so that I could be sure that the plugs were functioning correctly.
I hope it lasts. So far worth the money. SEE POST SCRIPT.
I don't use this very much but I tried again recently and I don't know if it is the plugs or this crimping tool but after 6 attempts or more I gave up.
If it is the tool then it's a waste of money. I still have the attempted fixings if Draper want to examine them. Or maybe the plugs aren't compatible.
And it's fine for that.
The stripping tool is by no means perfect, but good enough for doing a few wires. The crimping feature works fine.
I used to have a professional tool for crimping, at work, many years ago, and it was much better than this. However, if all you need to do is the odd repair or tweak, then this is fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Crimped perfectly 99 % of the time . The other 1 % was my fault, enough said quality product .Published 2 months ago by James Richardson
I've only ever used 1 pair of crimpers before, I think they were a cheap pair. However they had a built in stopper on the stripper which meant you would always strip off exactly... Read morePublished on 13 Sept. 2011 by James