on 8 October 2012
Large is an understatement....its massive but covers the chiminea to the ground with a few tucks and folds, which is great, saves the metal stand getting wet.seems nice and strong and for the price i cant complain at all.are chiminea is 4FT, this will cover one up to a 6FT chiminea.
on 8 October 2012
It's a pity the diameter measurements are not given as it's about 100mm smaller than the diameter of my Chiminea. the length/height is fine. However it does at least cover half the chiminea and does the job if I keep the old but worn out cover underneath.
on 30 December 2012
excellent cover at an extremely good price! fit was good and so was the quality very good product would recommend
on 14 January 2015
Purchased this for my castmaster Pasadena chiminea which is quite tall.
Pros
Fits over the chiminea well. Until I found this I was struggling to find a cover that would fit it.
Water proof. Due to the poor build quality of the chiminea the high winds have dislodged /blown off part of the chiminea ( the cover aids this) so a few times so far I have to refit it ad put the cover back on.... However each time I do this I noticed the chiminea was totally dry.

Cons
Tie cord already broke away from the eye holders.
on 27 March 2015
Simply constructed cover that I use for covering a makiwara. For anyone who doesn't do martial arts, thats a wooden construct designed for punching. Does what I need it too so I expect it would do the same for a Chiminea. Hope this helps and happy to answer questions if needed.
on 14 October 2015
Although this cover looks good, it was offered as 'buy chimenea and cover together' which I thought was a good idea, but the chimenea is medium (actually very small) and the cover is large so I could probably get 3 chimenea's in it! So not suitable for purpose.
on 15 July 2013
This cover should be suitable for even the biggest chiminea. Watch out though for any projects, such as hinges or door catches, as these may not be included in the chiminea manufacturer's given dimensions. I remove the door before covering.
on 5 December 2013
arrived on time and does what it says on the tin! Very large cover, which is great as I can wrap it around the base of the chiminea. Really pleased with it for the price.
on 10 June 2014
Excellent size with ties to tighten the bottom edge which keeps the cover secure in bad weather, also a much cheaper price than in the big DIY stores! Would recommend.
on 7 May 2014
I've only just slipped it onto my chiminea, so only 4* as I don't know how it'll hold up to the weather, etc.

The fit is good, it folds away to a compact size, and seems to be made of a durable material. It's made of two halves, so let's see how water tight and rip resistant the seams are over time.