AS Drama and Theatre Studies: The Essential Introduction for Edexcel is a comprehensive and accessible guide to the new specification. The textbook covers all aspects of the AS year in depth, from exploring play texts to demonstrating skills in performance and theatre design. The detailed guidance and classroom-friendly features include:
- overviews of specification and assessment requirements
- written and practical exercises
- tips from a Chief Examiner
- extension exercises to stretch the more able student
- worked examples to illustrate best practice
- a glossary of useful words and terms.
Written by a Chief Examiner and a Principal Moderator, this authoritative book offers a wealth of informed and supportive exercises to ensure that students reach their maximum potential.