This anthology will be enjoyed by those looking for unique stories about the wonderfully magical and mystical creature - the dragon.

The extent of my real knowledge of dragons was related to The Chinese New Year and Puff the Magic Dragon, a beloved song from my childhood. Which, I believe one of the authors paid a small tribute to, in Educating Puff. Oh, and course, the dragon from Shrek!

Full disclosure, I know some of the authors and was interested in seeing where their imagination would take these stories. I wasn't disappointed in any of the ten tales.

Some of the stories are set in modern time, some in far off lands and times but they all focus on the relationship between humans and dragons and how the two very different species deal with living with each other, in good times and bad. The stories aren't gory or horrific. Two are creepy but nothing over the top if that's not your taste. They are all well-written, interesting, some humorous but all completely different.

I would recommend this book for fans of dragons and for those like me, who weren't all that familiar with dragons, but have become a fan of them.
on 7 January 2014
Ten different styles of writing, all very good, an easy and uncomplicated read.
I don't think many people would be disappointed.
Well worth purchasing