Price:£1.86+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 28 April 2013
This item is really poor quality. A couple of pieces broke when we removed it from the packaging and the wind-up mechanism broke after one use. It is very light and flimsy. Not impressed at all!
on 28 November 2013
The Dalek that arrived looks exactly like the picture and is a very good, working toy. However, my only criticism would be that the wheels on the base of the Dalek are only small and don't grip the floor very well, therefore the Dalek doesn't run on all surfaces.
Apart from that though, I couldn't complain!
on 11 November 2015
Within 5 minutes of opening this dalek the extermimator arm and other arm both broke!!! Had a very dissapointed little boy and have not recieved an email from seller after 2 days of me letting them know.
on 6 December 2011
I bought this as a secret santa and everyone who i have shown loves it XD (i marked it as educational as everyone needs to be educated when it comes to darleks XD)
on 17 July 2013
Not very well made and also the arms had broken off on arrival, couldn't be bothered with hassle to send back though for a cheap toy.
on 29 December 2011
Great prompt service in time for xmas, made a young boy very happy, good value for money and is already a well used toy
on 27 December 2012
It was packaged so well the arm broke off opening it. However my 5 year old son loves it and is playing with it still.
on 9 April 2014
Was a little bit smaller than I'd thought but my Grandson loves it, so get's the thumbs up from both of us.
on 25 January 2015
Excellent cake topper and camber used after. Total win win situation for cake maker and the birthday boys
on 20 November 2014
Good quality quick service would recommend