Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£75.11+ Free shipping

on 1 December 2012
These boots are so incredibly comfortable - they felt like slippers from the moment I put them on!
I usually wear a size 7 in boots so that I can wear thick socks with them, but they come up very large, so I had to return them and order a size 6, which are perfect, and still enough space to wear my thick socks. I bought them because I love the colour purple. Lots of people comment on how nice they are too.
on 31 October 2012
I love my D Ms so comfortable lovely soft leather. but if you buy some you will need to go for a size smaller which I did after reading reviews about other D Ms and I was so glad I did. I would definately recommend them to anyone.
on 5 November 2012
These are lovely boots, but not for me. Had to return them as they were very wide fitting and also too long, even with insoles inserted in them. Quality of the boots excellent, hence the 5 stars. Mahogany is such a lovely rich brown colour. Also, you may be interested - these boots are very, very flat and I prefer something that elevates heels slightly.
on 29 December 2012
I hate buying new shoes - I have awkward feet!! But these are just so comfortable - I went straight back on line to look for more!! I am on my feet all day and had been wearing trainers - but these are so, so comfortable - will buy another pair at some point.
on 13 September 2013
My feet are quite wide and demand a comfortable platform. These are wonderful; great space in the toe area; lovely for walking and for those who stand all day. The ankle is a bit on the wide side, however.
on 27 November 2012
I have difficulty getting comfy boots due to thick ankles these are brilliant. I read the reviews and ordered a smaller size but found they were too small had to reorder proper size
on 31 December 2012
Very comfortable and practical without being 'clumpy' !! Colour is good - I'd like to buy another pair in case these wear out !!!
on 27 December 2012
These are just what I wanted, they arrived very quickly and are great quality and fit. I definitely recommend them
on 1 December 2014
I bought these in a blue and a size 6 as suggested by other reviews. Yet, I found that they are not as large as suggested. Had to send them back which was disappointing...Now waiting to buy the size that I always have which is a size 7. Sometimes its best to go by your own judgement as it can causes these unnecessary hiccups.
on 21 May 2015
I really liked these boots, but unfortunately the size 8 was way too big for me - and I could tell this as soon as I took them out of the box.
I did read the reviews and although I'm usually an 8 in most shoes, I have had to buy a 9 recently in some brands so I was hoping they'd be ok... but it's not to be. Felt lovely and comfy underfoot (if a little flappy at the toes!) when I tried them on, so I've returned them and ordered a 7. I'm pretty sure that they will become 'old friends' shortly.
Colour was quite a bit lighter than shown, but I still liked it.
...new ones arrived - had to have 'dress blue' which again were lighter than pictured but still a good colour. The 7 was a good fit and they have been worn many times.
Quite wide across the toes so are great with big socks and would suit a wide foot.

See one answered question