Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 June 2012
Hi
I bought this boots this winter and i really like them, the delivery was good and everything.
I dont wanna oversell this boots, but come on! they're dc martens :D
About the boots, they're cool,they're confy,they're warm...but if you can, buy then at an actual store because you should try them on before buying them.
I gave them 4 stars because, since i couldnt try them on, they were REALLY big, and i kinda look like a clown in them :/ so if you have to buy them from amazon choose a smaller size.
besides that, these boots are fantastic.If ur thinking about buying them go ahead!
on 26 September 2013
I love my DM's, have been wearing the brand since 1996 in one form or another. The thing with the classic leather boots, though, is that they take quite a lot of breaking in. I thought I had broken mine in, but they are not quite there yet. If you do not want to spend a lot of time mixing and matching your shoes until these are comfortable to wear, I would recommend going for one of the soft-leather styles instead. These boots are not cheap, but they are well worth the money and last well.
on 19 December 2013
they feel kinda like iron boots (so though is the leather), but at the same time, are not THAT of a pain people say... my feet still have to get used to them, though.

I have had other brands of "sturdy" leather boots, and you can really see the difference. Or so I think. We'll see how much they last, 'cause that will be the real proof they are worth it....
on 13 April 2014
got these for my missus as she's been wanting a new pair for ages after throwing away her old ones in a fit of over zealous clearing and tidying, they turned up a day earlier than their earliest expected delivery date which was fantastic. They're DM's, they're black, they are what they are, missus is happy i'm happy
on 25 October 2014
Bought these in Christmas 2012 and still wear them today! Although the fronts are generally scratched due to excessive wear but an extremely sturdy shoe and very fashionable too - worth every penny
on 16 July 2013
i think they're brilliant, very stylish which makes me want to buy more, the reason why i gave four stars is because you cant wear them too long, they start to hurt because of how heavy they are.
on 20 November 2013
These were a risky purchase as they are normally sold for £100, but everything about this buy was brilliant they came through so quick, super cheap and amazing quality, love them!
on 13 January 2015
I love them! A little uncomfortable to start but once broken in they are the most comfortable boots I've ever had.
When considering the size go for the size you are.
on 27 June 2014
I am a big fan of Dr Martens and needed to replace an old pair. The fit was perfect. You simply can not go wrong with Dr Martins.
on 24 May 2014
Bought for my Daughter as a gift,they arrived within 2 days and she says they "are very comfy" will definitely use again