Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Nov 2012 17:43:36 GMT
Mark Bliss says:
Production Mastering Fault on Series 3, Disc 1 - Bonus feature is listed on the sleeve as "Downton Abbey In 1920" - however, the bonus feature on Disc 1 is "Behind The Scenes - The Cricket Match" - this bonus feature also appears correctly on Disc 3, as it relates to the final episode of Series 3. I have read reviews of the DVD version and the correct bonus feature appears on Disc 1 of the DVD, but the Blu-ray Disc version has been incorrectly mastered. I had not seen Series 3 so my premiere viewing was via the Blu-ray. If you have not seen Series 3, do not watch the Bonus feature on Disc 1, as it contains spoilers from the final episode.

I hope the manufacturer remasters and corrects this fault, and in the future shall offer replacement discs? Here's hoping they quickly correct this, as the missing Bonus feature "Downton Abbey In 1920" is the major Bonus feature for Series 3 - a DVD reviewer mentions this runs over 16 minutes. It is however, completely missing from the Blu-ray set, even though it is listed on the sleeve. Very disappointing.

Posted on 28 Dec 2012 06:10:52 GMT
AussieJarod says:
I was wondering about that. I'm in Australia and did not want to wait for the Australian release. I hope it does get corrected and I can get my disc 1 replaced without too much hassle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  16 Nov 2012
Latest post:  28 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Downton Abbey - Series 3 - Limited Edition with 2013 Diary (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 3 - Limited Edition with 2013 Diary (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] by Hugh Bonneville (DVD - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (904)