Format: PaperbackChange

on 21 May 2011
The word 'holistic' is a bit over-used these days, but the author does indeed take a very holistic approach to this book. Structured as a series of questions, it looks at the practical and psychological issues involved in simplifying your life. It accepts that we may have doubts and fears, and that down-shifting can be approached in a number of ways.

It's a short, thin book that can be read in an afternoon. In this sense it's deceptively simple; I found that after the first reading I was really enthused, but a second reading gave me all kinds of additional food for thought.

Highly recommended.
on 29 May 2015
I loved this book from start to finish. The spirituality aspects really resonated. If, like me, you're seriously going to down-shift then I implore you to read this short, beautifully written book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse