Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£4.99+ £1.49 shipping

on 24 November 2013
absolutely gorgeous recommend especially if you have dry skin WOW! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY GREAT GO GET IT! BUY
on 15 December 2013
I love this it is creamy and lasts for ages I always use this in the shower, very good value
on 1 October 2014
Great product. I have been using this product for a while now and although it is quite easy to obtain in the high street it is not easy to get this larger size unless it comes in a gift set. It arrived on time and was parcelled well. I would be happy to recommend this product.
on 5 September 2014
I love love love this! It is the best body wash I have used for dry skin and sensitive skin. You don't need to moisturise after showering as this does it for you! I am 21 and ignore the age range that this is made for as it is amazing!
on 24 February 2014
This is lovely body wash, particularly good for dry skin. It arrived promptly, and was a good price. Will order again.
on 28 January 2015
This is wonderful for mature skin, and has greatly helped some mild exzma I was getting on my arms. I use the body lotion too and my skin feels very well moisturised. Will keep using this now.
on 3 July 2015
Lovely smell and good body wash I now have nice clean block and tackle but don't tell the wife as it's hers and she uses it on her face.
on 4 January 2015
Superb quality. Having turned 50 I guess it should work better for us and my partner loves it too!
on 17 August 2014
Absolutely fantastic I love using it my skin is so soft and it feels nourished
on 16 September 2014
Just an opportunity to buy an excellent product for a discounted price!

See one answered question