on 10 April 2011
I love this frame - difficult to rate as it is asking how fun the toy is! Obviously it isn't a toy and not a lot of fun but the frame is really lovely.
on 28 December 2011
Well packaged and extremely crafted, nice and heavy, perfect for my wife's desk at work! Would certainly recommend as a present for someone.
on 22 June 2013
Ordered this as I needed a double frame and wanted one that folded. Saw this one and price was cheap. When it arrived the quailty was better than expected and its a good sturdy frame. Did just what I needed.
on 1 March 2014
Beautiful frame, what they don't tell you is... there is black velvet on the rear, the clasps are well made, not tinny ones you normally get with most cheap frames, the glass is clean, so your photos can go straight in, not a huge sale beaker i know, but shows you the lengths they have gone to, to impress. Bought for a friend who lost his father, who use to ride Red Rum and Desert Orchid as a trainer and jockey, and since there was black velvet on the back is was quite fitting!! With the two horses nose to nose in the frames its a constant reminder of a wonderful life and time, and a quality item to go with thoroughbreds.
on 17 January 2013
This was bought as a present and it was very well received. It may have been due to the photo of my grand daughter in the frame! (only joking).
on 22 April 2014
This photo frame is beautiful and the picture does not do it justice. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 13 July 2011
Very pleased with this item which arrived promptly after I bought it. I would say that the word 'Toy' in brackets gave me food for thought before buying it but I did anyway. It is obviously not a toy and looks very nice as a 'grown-up' photo frame! Nice and shiny - and robust and well made. I'm glad I made the purchase.
on 9 September 2013
Really pleased with standard of manufacture and recipients were delighted. Always a useful gift and ideal on this occasion .
on 9 April 2014
This is a really good quality double photograph frame, looks really good and can either be used to stand up on a table or to hang on a wall. I needed this to give to my grandson aged 18 (with a photo of his Dad and a wonderful poem facing the photo) just after he had died of cancer last month. It was just the right touch for this present and is greatly loved by my grandson, Thank you for such a lovely article.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2014
Excellent - well made and very good value.
Posted securely and very promptly.
Easy transaction.