Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Yes, I bought it for my mother and she uses a pay as you go Sim from Tesco.
7 Mar 2014 by Noneplussed
votes
Yes
5 Jun 2014 by pbar
votes
This phone never worked, much less with any apps.
24 days ago by Rani C.
votes
I bought it for my husband who has a 3 pay monthly sim. He only uses the ordinary charger. It lasts a lot longer than my smartphone and is very easy to use. Only thing is it does not have a camera which his old 2G one did but it was not a problem for him as I can use my Smartphone to take pictures.
3 Sep 2014 by Moscot
votes
I would think so if your sim card is set for "roaming" depends on your network provider
12 Jul 2014 by Mrs M Pickess
votes
Yes Graham - I Put My Mum's Orange SIM From Her Previous Doro Phone In It And It Was Ready To Go. I'd Already Tried It With An O2 Sim And Another As Well (Vodaphone I Think ) And Both Worked Fine. Very Good Phone As Well, Works On The 3G Network Whereas Her Last One Only Worked On GSM.
15 Jan 2014 by pbar
votes
I have my Doro connected to G3 and it works very well on this. I am also connected via Vodaphone. Hope this helps.
13 Jan 2014 by jane blayney
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers