Questions & Answers
Doro Phone Easy 615 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Red
by Doro
4.4 out of 5 stars (208)
Used & New from: 89.97
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
Hi David R. It simply means that no sim card is supplied with the phone which means that it isn't tied to any network so that you can choose who you want to go with. I simply transferred my Tesco sim card from my old phone to the new Doro phone and that meant I could keep my phone number and package without having to change suppliers. Hope this helps.
29 Nov 2013 by Carol Hanson
votes
I had to get a software update / upgrade from DORO which they offered to me free of charge so that I could use my DORO 615 GSM in my Mercedes B200 which I purchased just over a year ago. Is your VW bluetooth enabled? If so try to pair the DORO up via VW bluetooth with the ignition on first. If you can't pair up your DORO with your bluetooth enabled VW then contact DORO. Make sure the DORO bluetooth is also enabled when you carry out the pairing. You can also contact VW first if you have problems pairing up your DORO with your VW. That way VW can check that their incar bluetooth is working. If the VW bluetooth is working correctly but you still have problems pairing up then go back to DORO and they should offer you the free system update / upgrade. This will involve you posting your phone to DORO explaing the issue.
14 May 2014 by Des Clarke
votes
on stand-by, shows nothing, when opened, shows my selected picture, signal strength, blue tooth ,battery strength,, hope this helps.
5 Mar 2014 by william duff
votes
Yes, you can see who is calling you either with a name if its programmed into the phone or a number if someone else is calling.
23 May 2014 by Barbara Couzens
votes
Hi there, the warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase. Had mine since July 2013 and unlike previous responder, I would be devastated if it got shredded by the lawn mower.........fantastic, simple, easy to use phone. No problems with it whatsoever. Highly recommended.
8 Mar 2014 by Lalin
votes
Really sorry but I don't know which Doro phone lets you add ringtones my son just likes the camera and texting :)
27 Feb 2014 by Rachel
votes
Yes the one my hubbie has in his is the one that was popular before the micro one, about half x a quarter inch in diameter. This phone is one of the best ones he has had, It does what he wants to do, make & receive calls, and take a few pictures. He doesn't text so I cannot remark on that, overall he is really happy with it, as it is also compatible with his hearing aid, he can hear the ringer very clearly even in his noisy working environment. Hope this answers your questions.
28 Feb 2014 by Tractor Jane
votes
Sim free means that the phone comes without a sim card and it is not locked into any particular provider. You are able to use your current sim card or buy one from the provider of your choice.
26 Apr 2014 by Bee, Manchester
votes
yes it does but I have not used it.
1 Jul 2014 by Helen Skipper
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers